Make A Hero is the first multidisciplinary organization focused entirely on an international commitment to maximize the impact of adaptive sports on the well-being of individuals with disabilities.” – Warren Miller
- ‘The Movement’ Film – Learn more about Make A Hero’s five time award-winning debut winter adaptive sports documentary featuring Paralympic medalists and narration by Robert Redford & Warren Miller.
- ‘The Movement‘ DVD – Own a DVD copy of ‘The Movement: One Man Joins An Uprising’.
- ‘The Movement’ Press Kit – View the press kit page for ’The Movement‘.
- ‘The Current’ Film – Check out Make A Hero’s second adaptive sports documentary featuring athlete ambassador Missy Franklin, adaptive athletes Bethany Hamilton, Mallory Weggemann, Anthony Robles and many more — with narration by famed ocean environmentalist, Jean-Michel Cousteau.
- ‘The Push’ Film – Learn about Make A Hero’s follow-up winter sports epic featuring spinal cord injured adaptive athlete Grant Korgan and his team of adventures as they trek across the South Pole.
- ‘Best of Skiing’ DVD Box Set – Included in the ‘Best of Skiing’ DVD box set is ‘The Movement’, plus 4 classic winter sports films that have redefined the winter sports culture.
- Host A Benefit Screening: Non-Profit Fundraising Platform – Planning an adaptive sports group, or non-profit, fundraising event? Find out how dozens of adaptive sports groups and non-profits have utilized Make A Hero films as a dynamic fundraising platform.
*** Make A Hero is a registered 501(c)3, non-profit, creating adaptive sports films and media content, inspiring individuals with disabilities to enjoy the freedom of participation in adaptive sports & recreation.
Please help us spread the word about Make A Hero Film, the Make A Hero Cast, and everyday heroes, by sharing this post through the social media buttons on this page, learning how you can Make A Hero, subscribing to The HERO Newsletter, and / or giving a generous monetary donation. Thank you! ***