Share your story!
- Inspiring, personal accounts of how participation in adaptive sports & recreation has improved your quality of life!
- Or, is there someone with a disability in your life who inspires you?
- Do you represent a website or social media page that encourage community?
What are the benefits of sharing your story on The HERO Blog?
- Feel good – celebrate your accomplishment or that of someone that means the world to you!
- Empower others with your adaptive sports & recreation experience!
- Gain exposure to over 7,000 website visitors each month!
- Link to your website, blog, or social media page!
Fill out the form below with a brief outline of your story (in the comments section) and the Make A Hero team will contact you shorty and assist you through the steps of posting your article on The HERO Blog:
*** Make A Hero is a registered 501(c)3, non-profit, creating adaptive sports films and media content, inspiring individuals with disabilities to enjoy the freedom of participation in adaptive sports & recreation.
Please help us spread the word about Make A Hero, the Make A Hero Cast, and everyday heroes, by sharing this post through the social media buttons on this page, learning how you can Make A Hero, subscribing to The HERO Newsletter, and / or giving a generous monetary donation. Thank you! ***